Missing Persons & Unsolved Crimes & Doe's
Mja Inc Investigations : A Search & Rescue & Investigative Group
- Missing Persons (228)
- MP -- 1950'S (10)
- MP--1960's (25)
- MP--1970's (29)
- MP--1980's (25)
- MP--1990's (17)
- MP--2000's (55)
- MP--2010's (6)
- MP--2020's (0)
- Unsolved Crimes (226)
- Children Who Never Made It Home (92)
- Mja Podcast : DEEP INTO THE WOODS (91)
- The Series : I Have Vanished (37)
- Jane Doe's (38)
- John Doe's (18)
- John & Jane Doe Couples (2)
- Cases : State By State (65)
- Mja Cases Anniversary's (12)
- Serial Killers (28)
- Solved Cases (37)
- Shannon Sherrill : 6 years old Missing 10-5-1986--Indiana (7)
- Ara Denise Johnson : 5 years old Missing 4-2-1986-Texas (1)
- 1980's Child Serial Killer : David E Penton (3)
- Brianna Maitland : 17 years old Missing 3-19-2004--Vermont (21)
- Maura Murray : Missing since 2-9-2004 (2)
- Released 2-1-2007 -Affidavit: Brianna Maitland Murdered (1)
- The Burger Chef Murders Of 1978--Indiana (1)
- Mja Operations & Documents (47)
More Cold-Cases Are Being Solved
|Posted by Mja Inc Investigations on February 22, 2015 at 7:40 PM|
Mja Inc Investigations
Taking Gaints Steps Concerning Cold-Cases...
Due to good Police work from multiple Agencies..
Using high tec methods to collect Evidence & Volunteers that never gave up when leads came in several Cold-Case have been Solved..
Most of these Cases were to the point that no-one thought the Case would ever be solved...
Police Agencies are over-ran with Missing Persons & The Doe's...
It takes a village to bring some Cases to a close..
I remember a News Station sent Mja to Ny City concerning a sighting of a Missing Dancer...
The Strip-Club was around the corner from 42nd & Broadway..
We had a Photo of the Missing Person & the Reward Money being offered...
Mja question the Dancers that was working there when the sighting was to have taken place..
Leaving the Strip-Club we hit the pavement & was showing the Pic of the Missing Person on the street-in stores..
During this time on the street we ran into 4 gang-bangers as we were showing the pic & they let it be known that they were armed..
Thats when we pulled back our jackets & showed our guns were bigger than theirs..
We explained we wasn't there to report them or past crimes--Mja was only there to locate a Missing Person..
That's when the Gang-Bangers gave Mja two leads that were very helpful...
One lead was a nail salon where all the Dancers get their nails done..
Mja interviewed the employees of the nail salon..
One lead was one of gang-bangers Auntie who for 20 years ran a Parking Garage where all the Dancers in the area used...
Mja visitied the Parking Garage & Auntie asked to give her an hour & she would have the records if the Missing Person car ever parked her car there..
The leads led no-where but at least it ruled out the sighting of the Missing Person..
It takes a Village to solve a Cold-Case even though some of the Info Came from NY Gang-Bangers but they were very good leads..
Posted by :
Mja Inc Staff
Categories: Missing Persons, Unsolved Crimes, Solved Cases