Missing Persons & Unsolved Crimes & Doe's
Mja Inc Investigations : A Search & Rescue & Investigative Group
- Missing Persons (228)
- MP -- 1950'S (10)
- MP--1960's (25)
- MP--1970's (29)
- MP--1980's (25)
- MP--1990's (17)
- MP--2000's (55)
- MP--2010's (6)
- MP--2020's (0)
- Unsolved Crimes (226)
- Children Who Never Made It Home (92)
- Mja Podcast : DEEP INTO THE WOODS (91)
- The Series : I Have Vanished (37)
- Jane Doe's (38)
- John Doe's (18)
- John & Jane Doe Couples (2)
- Cases : State By State (65)
- Mja Cases Anniversary's (12)
- Serial Killers (28)
- Solved Cases (37)
- Shannon Sherrill : 6 years old Missing 10-5-1986--Indiana (7)
- Ara Denise Johnson : 5 years old Missing 4-2-1986-Texas (1)
- 1980's Child Serial Killer : David E Penton (3)
- Brianna Maitland : 17 years old Missing 3-19-2004--Vermont (21)
- Maura Murray : Missing since 2-9-2004 (2)
- Released 2-1-2007 -Affidavit: Brianna Maitland Murdered (1)
- The Burger Chef Murders Of 1978--Indiana (1)
- Mja Operations & Documents (47)
In Memory of Christi Lynn Meeks
|Posted by Mja Inc Investigations on January 20, 2010 at 6:18 PM|
Christi Lynn Meeks : 5 years old
The 5 year old was abducted in January 1985 from Mesquite Texas..
She was playing hide-and-seek with her older brother outside her mother's apartment complex...
Her brother witnessed the kidnapping..
Christi Lynn Meeks body was found in Lake Texoma three months later...
The 5 year old had been raped and strangled...
Christi Lynn Meeks murder remained unsolved until June 2003..
Thats when David Elliot Penton was indicted for killing her...
Penton was serving a life sentence in Ohio at the time for the murder of Nydra Ross..
He had also pleaded guilty in 1985 to shaking his baby son to death.. At the same time as he was indicted for Christi's murder..
Penton was also indicted for killing Roxann Reyes and Christie Proctor..
As of April 2004 Penton is awaiting trial on those charges..
UP-DATE : 1-6-2005
Accused Child-Killer Pleads Guilty
Making Penton Child Serial Killer
A man accused of killing three young Dallas-area girls in the mid-1980s pleaded guilty to all three murders..
The plea avoids the Death Penalty..
David Elliott Penton was accused in the abduction-slayings of 4-year-old Roxann Reyes,Christie Diane Proctor,9 and Christi Lynn Meeks,5..
Penton was extradited to Texas from an Ohio prison in 2003 to face the charges..
Penton pleaded guilty to the manslaughter death of his 1-month-old son in 1985..
During an appeal of his conviction Penton was granted an Appeal Bond-- Penton then fled...
It has been unclear where Penton was from 1985 until he was taken into custody in Ohio in 1988...
There are many law-enforcement agencies who believe Penton was traveling between Texas & Ohio in those 3 years..
Many states are checking info & evidence concerning several unsolved cases that could be linked to Penton..
Some Police Investigator's feel Penton could be Guilty of killing up to 50 female children..
Categories: Children Who Never Made It Home